Our hotel is located on the outskirts of Görlitz in the beatiful countryside and is a great starting point for short trips and day trips.
Schöpstal is a village in the county of Görlitz in eastern saxony. It’s in the easternpart of the county and borders on the town of Görlitz.
Sightseeing in Schöpstal:
- Manor with park and pond in Girbigsdorf
- Grean Meadows with park and ninepins in Girbigsdorf
- Ebersbacher Water Manor with Manor Park
- former Pilgrim’s Church St. Barbara in Ebersbach
- Manor and park in Kunnersdorf
- Manor tomb in Kunnersdorf (Oppeln-Bronikowski-Dynasty)
- The Görlitz-Weißenberg-Bautzen-section of the Jakobsweg goes through Ebersbach and Liebstein.
Görlitz is the easternmost town Germanys and the capital of the county of Görlitz. Die Stadt liegt in the lower silesian upper lusatia on the lusatian Neisse which, since 1945, forms the border to Poland. The part of town lying east of the Neisse was seperated by the new demarcation line after 1945. It is now a polish town, called Zgorzelec.
Experience the treasures of Görlitz from the late Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque and Art Nouveau periods and then find relaxation in a quiet and elegant atmosphere.
- Königshainer Mountains – Baroque Mansion with granite mining museum
- Berzdorfer Lake – largest lake in Saxonia
- Technical Monument bucket-wheel excavator
- Monastery Marienthal
- Herrnhuter Moravian Church
- Zittauer Mountains and Oybin with Narrow-Gauge Railway
- Zittauer Fast cloth
- Oder – Neiße – Bike path
- Bautzen – historical city-center
- Dinosaur Zoo Kleinwelka with maze
- Monasteryr Marienstern – Panschwitz–Kuckau
- Erlichthofsiedlung (historical village) in Ritschen
- Manor and park Bad Muskau
- Monolith park in Nochten
- Kromlauer park
- Frog – Bike path (UNESCO-Biosphere Nature Reserve)
- Manor – Krobnitz
Ask us! We are happy to give advice and help!